Sunday, June 1, 2014

The Ultimate - The White Dress

The White Dress - the most platonically perfect sartorial embodiment of summer.
Summer in a garment, if you will.
Nothing signals the arrival of warm nights as much as a white dress - a day dress, not a cocktail one.

Granted, I've been advocating sticking to the white for winter as well, but then we would be talking weightier fabrics, more structured cuts, and generally a whole different animal.

I like mine not too strappy, a little severe to offset the purity of the white. A little swingy. Crisp.

While in London JV and I spotted the Zara iteration in a window, and it is fantastic for the price point, but almost any store has a great version of a summer dress. So much so that I am not even sure I am necessarily lusting after the higher end...



DREAM:

Maison Rabih:

Rick Owens:

Maiyet:


WISH:

JCrew:
Trademark:
Club Monaco:


WANT:

Mango:

Zara:

ASOS:


No comments:

Post a Comment