Monday, March 17, 2014

Hi all!

First of all: hi everyone! Over the past few months more than one of you has been making pointed remarks about my whining, remarks that finally, I’m happy to say, have taken effect.  Consider this blog my attempt to give a more public voice to my many opinions on the most superficial of matters – sartorial style. Style, for some (Nabokov, I’m talking of you!), is substance, and so onwards if not upwards I venture.  

As you can see the blog is at this point a misshapen fetus. I will try to fix it up nicely. It will take some time, but meanwhile I just wanted to get into the ether and feel like I’ve accomplished something for the day.

I would appreciate your comments and input. Biting remarks are always welcome. Criticism is embraced, if not always duly adopted. Let your inner bitch fly, ladies, just make her flight a funny one.  

Finally, I will try not to barrage you with too too many posts. Please bear with me.

Love you all.

Meeee

No comments:

Post a Comment