Sunday, April 6, 2014

In Praise of the Color Orange - 5


Funky!:
studs 1:

Studs 2:

Either of these, with their pop of color:
Coral, the natural signifier for the color in a pair that is  expensive. Yet stunning:
Likewise, carnelian is nature's orange gem:
Not cheap, ahem, but looove:

cute:
a bit of blue makes the orange pop out:


classic 70s throwback:
I love the use of out-of -left-field materials and the inventiveness:


Thanks to Anonymous for reminding me of my one of my favorite Israeli designers, Orna Lalo, who often works with orange:









4 comments:

  1. Orna Lalo comes to mind with her lovely orange repertoire...

    Ripple

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Anonymous! Duly noted and corrected.

      Delete
  2. Ripple= Adva
    dumbbell :-]

    ReplyDelete
  3. I missed the ripple line at all, not that i would miss its meaning! besides, i thought you don't want to sign in!!

    ReplyDelete