Sunday, April 13, 2014

Sitting in a Cloud

LO and I were on a massive return mission following my blitz Israel trip. Wandering through the hallways from one return destination to the other, weary and exhausted, we came to an oasis of vibrant color and the most cloud like sitting spaces - the Yogibo store.


It really was amazingly comfy - comfier, in fact, than my super styling couch, but that is a whine for another time.



Turns out we both knew about the brand from before - LO already bought one for her girl-child; while I saw their bean bags at a 'life-style' outdoor fair in Ra'anana with Ripple. Yes, it is an Israeli company. I remember thinking then of stuffing a bean bag in my suitcase only to deem the idea futile. Well, they made it here having undergone some changes to fit the US market.  And the stuff is fantastic (not just the beanbags either - I WANT those red baskets above).

All I need is a play room for the kids and I am getting two, one for each child, like this one:
Yep, I couldn't resist posting an orange one.. 

The super nice store manager even promised a discount of 10% for anyone from Vestments!

Anna's Note: This is not a paid endorsement. Just an honest private obsession. 

No comments:

Post a Comment