Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Dress Your Life - The Long Sleeve T

A long sleeve T.

Respectable looking yet casual.
With something that is unique and not quite humdrum, yet not dressy.
Warm but not too warm.
Not too dark, given the season, when you want to dress like it is already warm (if it isn't) - which is to say, given my current obsession a preference is given to white.

A T for the season and for your life?

Here's a selection, ladies, for reasons of life heavy on the WANT section:

DREAM:
Proenza Schouler:

Rick Owens:


WISH:

Reiss - the perfect white:

Eileen Fischer:

Marc Jacobs:


WANT:

JCrew:
Club Monaco:

Anthropologie: plain T in front, drapy in back:

Wyatt, a smaller label I love:

Tahari (ignore the ridiculously wonky image):

Bluefly (nice belly hiding properties):

Inhabit - same as above, perfect to hide a pouch:



2 comments:

  1. I think I really would need the Rick Owens but of course I would look like a big white blob.

    ReplyDelete