Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Would You?



So this is old news ladies, but I can't get it out of my mind. Apparently. George Clooney (who will forever live in my heart as sexy pediatrician Doug Ross on ER) wooed Amal Alamuddin with an email that said: "The world's hottest man should meet the hottest human rights lawyer."

So, in fact says the Mirror (go check it for yourselves, if you don't believe me).

With this tidbit of Hollywood gossip, ladies, we inaugurate the following running section:

WOULD YOU? 

As in, would you go out with a guy after he has sent you said email? Even if the guy used to be Doug Ross? And especially, since before emailing you this haiku of a come-on the guy dated a string of skanks (a wrestler, an exotic dancer.. who's counting?) ???

I would not. Screw him and his cute self-deprecating smile, that is clearly covering up the fact that he is Hollywoodly full of himself. Share your thoughts ladies!!


2 comments:

  1. No, but I would date Dr. John Carter. Like them nerdier.

    LP

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's excellent news. Where we are there is no shortage of that ;-)

      Delete