Friday, May 9, 2014

Nostalgia Friday II: Clueless


A definite pick for my top ten favorite chick flicks of all time: Clueless!

- Reference to the work of Jane Austin? Check.
- A handsome love interest? Check.
- Quotable lines? Check
   (my personal favorite: "I don't participate in any games where balls come flying at my face").

What else can you possibly want in a great movie that you can watch again and again and never get bored?

For some reason there was a reunion of some of the cast of that masterpiece. Here, take a look at the rather sad pic:


The story is in LATimes.

Personally, I would rather watch the movie again than read reunion stories...  There is something sad about a 'ten years hence' look, especially when one of the actors has since died.

Or we could listen to this:


Movie night ladies?

No comments:

Post a Comment